By enrolling in a class / playgroup, participating in open studio, or booking a party with Nettie & Ro Creative Studio, you agree to the following:
We Get Messy!
Permission to Participate
Permission to Share
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Massachusetts.
I have thoroughly read, fully understand and agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions will govern my child’s current and future participation in Nettie & Ro Creative Studio’s art programs and parties.
With ever-changing safety standards regarding COVID-19, we will be implementing the most up to date safety protocols as recommended by the CDC and will update those enrolled as changes occur.
If you are feeling sick, please refrain from visiting the studio until you are feeling better.
Toddler Playgroup Policies
Experience Class With Your Child
Art Class Policies
Little Makers, Creative Kids I, Creative Kids II
We Encourage Independence
By booking a party with Nettie & Ro, you agree to the following:
You are welcome to bring your own food. All outside food must follow the guidelines below:
• All food must be nut-free
• All food must be pre-plated and ready to set out and serve (we do not provide bowls, trays, serving utensils or any specialty paper goods or beverages)
• No hot food will be allowed (no burners, hot plates or warmers. Best options are sandwiches, crudites, fruit platters, cheese boards, cake, ice cream, etc.)
• Alcohol and hot beverages are strictly prohibited
• No outside vendors/caterers are permitted
Our staff spends a lot of time preparing for your special event, and works hard to make your time at the studio super fun and memorable! A 20% gratuity is added to all parties.
NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO PLEASE!